Salamat Datang. Welcome to the Brunei Music Society sitemap.
- The Brunei Music Society homepage
- A list of the company's who sponsor the BMS
- Venues around Brunei where you'll find the BMS
- Information for artists looking to perform in Brunei
- Curious information about censorship in Brunei
- Comments from artists who have performed
- Popular music links
- Contact information for the BMS
- Adolovni Acosta and the Goldner String Quartet
- Bamboo xylophones, wooden pipes and tubular drums concert
Extraordinary how potent cheap music is ~Noel Coward~
The Brunei Music Society is a voluntary, non-profit group that has been organising recitals of classical music in Brunei since 1972.
BMS stages about 8 recitals per year with an average audience of about 120.
New members are welcome to join. Please check our members page and contact the membership secretary to join.
We host musicians from all over the world and are pleased to receive expressions of interest to play. Interested musicians please check the artist’s information page.